Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiddos just destroyed my rear fold cup holder. Anyone happen to have one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m looking for one too. I’m hitting a scrap yard in Philly next week. What color do you need? I’ll keep an eye out for you. I need dark grey. If you find one for me, hit me up on this.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m looking for one too. I’m hitting a scrap yard in Philly next week. What color do you need? I’ll keep an eye out for you. I need dark grey. If you find one for me, hit me up on this.
Dark grey as well. None of the yards near me have them. But I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Recently walmart’s online store had them really cheap. I got one and it works perfectly other than the cover being a slightly different color gray than my interior, but I just swapped that piece over to the new cup holder and couldn’t be happier. It was like $20 shipped when I bought it.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Recently walmart’s online store had them really cheap. I got one and it works perfectly other than the cover being a slightly different color gray than my interior, but I just swapped that piece over to the new cup holder and couldn’t be happier. It was like $20 shipped when I bought it.
This, was quite surprised at the $15 price taf...and that is was Walmart

1 - 5 of 5 Posts