Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled the trigget on OME rear shocks since my current shocks are toast!

Looking for OME Front Shocks, OME Shackles, Darkar Leaf PAcks (MD) and SPC UCA's.

Let me know if anyone has anything out there taking up space.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I’ve got all of that except the SPCs. It’s just over 1 year installed. How much would you be looking to pay?

I plan on Titan swapping. My only concern would be having the funds for a new leaf pack.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey, I’ve got all of that except the SPCs. It’s just over 1 year installed. How much would you be looking to pay?

I plan on Titan swapping. My only concern would be having the funds for a new leaf pack.
I'm willing to negotiate. BNIB from Nisstec, based on my maths for Shocks+coils/Shackles/Dakars is $1,070 and change (pre tax). I'm local to Denver so ,shipping isnt a cost for me in that regard. Shoot me a message with your starting price point and we could go from there.

How hard have you wheeled since install? Are you willing to break apart or would you only sell the whole lot. Also, where are you located...closer to Denver the better.

Not sure I follow your concern about funds for a leaf pack...I'm assuming you mean you are toying with keeping the Dakars...admittedly haven't done my reading on T-swaps to even know if that is an option for you, forgive me there.

Get back to me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’d be interested in a leaf pack
Just putting it out there.

OEM when mine come off or trying to poach the Dakars ;) If you want the OEM when mine come off we can probably work something out. Mine are at 110k and doubt they were ever wheeled. Vehicle is new to me but it doesn't seem like its seen any hard mileage prior to my ownership.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts