Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm in dire need of a stock c200k differential. Mine is toast, and I can't find anything half close to me. Salvage yards are a no go.
I cracked the diff open, ring and pinion looks fine. The spider gears are toast. I don't have any idea how this could've happened, besides there's no vent.
I've priced the spider gears alone, and that's the only option I can see...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm on the east coast of Canada. Halifax.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Obviously finding one here would be idea, but have you tried car-part.com. Maybe nothing really close, but you might be able to get something shipped in from Quebec or Ontario?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Obviously finding one here would be idea, but have you tried car-part.com. Maybe nothing really close, but you might be able to get something shipped in from Quebec or Ontario?
Yeah, that's always the first place I check!! There's a couple in Quebec and Ontario, but I can only find the whole axle for around 1000, and shipping on top of that. I was hoping for something less pricey.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
See if anyone has installed an ARB locker that might have the carrier still around. I have one but have no clue on sending it to Canada. I also see a number of full axles on ebay that are under $650.00 Canadian with shipping. I just do not know if there would be duty involved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey all,

Thanks for the help, I find one locally, or one find me I should say. From posting iso on Kijiji. Full axle minus the calipers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts