Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i kno that it has been discussed before but i need some one that has this lift to tell me that this is the correct lift. I want the daystar lift that has the spacer and shackles. i guess im just not sure about the price. it seems too good to be true. Plz shed some light on this for me. here is the daystar lift i was looking at and they only want 137.**.
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/nissan_Frtr_xtra.htm
it the one at the bottom of the page.
Thanks a bunch. :cheers:

·
on line
3,218 Posts
when I look at it, it says $260 for the coil spacers/shackles..
what's funny (to me), is I just installed the very same lift today on my '07. In fact, I installed the lift on the truck in that picture (DefibVT). :)

·
on line
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am really thinking about it just got to pull the funds together QUICKLY lol. thanks for the reasurance that it is the correct kit for cheap too! got to run and count my pennies... thanks again.

·
on line
142 Posts
Dude, the part number kn09105da is not on daystar's website. I just looked through their catalog at all of their products. The part number for the kit for both the frontier and xterra is kn09105bk.

The weird price and part# just seem a little too fishy for me. Otherwise, I'd be buying it right now.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahhh thank u for finding this out for me. it would have been a big disappointment to not get the correct kit. Thanks again DBAX!!!!!!!! U saved me a lot of money and hastle.

·
on line
142 Posts
HaHa, new price in the cart is $73.28. Maybe it's time to call and let them know the part # does not exist, and the kit described costs 4x that amount.

Or roll the dice, and see what shows up at the house.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
order it. When it arrives, if it is the right kit - awesome - if it is the wrong kit, send it back to them and complain they sent you the wrong kit.
Either way, you shouldn't be out of pocket anything if you have to send it back. Best case, the kit fits and you only paid $137 bones!!

·
on line
1,320 Posts
i believe they have separate part #'s for the spacers and the shackles. So that price may be for just the spacers or just the shackles.

·
on line
142 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that this daystar lift changes everyday. It was 73.28 yesterday. Now back to 137 today. And now they have a pic of the spacers. They do look slightly different from other daystar spacer pics I have seen on thenewx, but not by much. Also, they now have the xterra and frontier kits separated, as if there is a difference.

If it stays 137, I will order when I get a little closer to leaving so I can see the kit the day it shows up at the house. If the price drops to 73 again, I'm running with it.

Only 19 days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts