Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a quote on 5 new BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO, 265/75/16, installed out-the-door for $750. That includes giving up my 265/70 for $200. Deal is from Discount Tires.
________
Nexium death

·
on line
4,594 Posts
$150 per tire and no hassle selling off the old ones?

Yeah, I think it's a great deal.

It's better than I could do here although tire prices are vastly different regionally.

·
on line
32 Posts
I cant find BFG AT's for less than $800 out the door around here.

Does Discount Tire purchase your old / stock tires and take the difference out of the sale price?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Clifton said:

Does Discount Tire purchase your old / stock tires and take the difference out of the sale price?
Yeah he sold his tires to the shop and the price he got ($750) was with the credit he got for selling his tires.

See

juntao said:
That includes giving up my 265/70 for $200.

It seems like your price ($800) out the door is better than the deal juntao got! He actually got his for $950.

·
on line
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Clifton said:

yeah, that's what they did. they matched tirerack's price, added installation costs, and Subtracted the $200 that they're giving me for my stock. That'$200 for all 5, including the old spare

btw, s_e_x_Terra, I haven't purchased them yet. deciding whether to get them or not. the stock tires are practically new and can go another 30,000 miles or so
________
Live Sex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts