Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered a Evil Monkey bumper over 11 weeks ago from P&P Engineering. I have emailed them twice and haven't gotten a response from them. I just get their auto reply that says they are are two people trying to get things done.
I do understand their predicament. I'm in a similar situation with my business. I was just wondering if anybody knows how they are doing.
I ran into a large dog at 60mph which destroyed my grill and bumper cover. Then I decided to upgrade my suspension to accommodate a heavy bumper and winch.
So I have not been able to drive my Xterra until I get the bumper installed and get it aligned.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
No input here, but I'm interested to hear what you find.
They last posted on Facebook June 16th, and had a 'new product drop' frontier rear bumper on June 1st.
Maybe try reaching them there, if you have a FB?

That P&P or hefty tube have been on my wishlist for awhile.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I never got the impression when dealing with them that they were that worried about the internet side of business. I emailed some questions a long time ago and don't recall getting timely responses. However, when my order arrived and I needed assistance, they were very helpful. This was last year BTW

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never got the impression when dealing with them that they were that worried about the internet side of business. I emailed some questions a long time ago and don't recall getting timely responses. However, when my order arrived and I needed assistance, they were very helpful. This was last year BTW
Ok thanks for that. As far as I can tell they don't have a phone number listed. It is a little worrisome when you pay out that much money and aren't able to communicate with them. I'm not mad at them or anything. I can totally understand their situation. They can't be answering the phone all the time either!
I just would hope that if they ever got to the place where they couldn't deliver. That they would make it right.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ordered a light cage from them and got it in 10 days in the Spring. Sent an email and got a a response in that timeframe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok thanks for that. As far as I can tell they don't have a phone number listed. It is a little worrisome when you pay out that much money and aren't able to communicate with them. I'm not mad at them or anything. I can totally understand their situation. They can't be answering the phone all the time either!
I just would hope that if they ever got to the place where they couldn't deliver. That they would make it right.
I ordered a set of sliders on Nov 19, 2020. They were delivered on Jan 21, 2021

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to everyone that took the time to reply. I am wishing that I could just get in contact with them so that I would know what to plan as far as when that bumper is going to be ready. I don't use Facebook.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I was able to get their attention via email today. They said they had just got the bumper back from the powder coater. It has been around 13 weeks since I placed the order. Will let you know how I like when I get it.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
They had their issues in the past, but for the most part, it seems like those issues are resolved. There was a big debacle with a group buy and issues with getting parts shipped, but that was a few years ago. As far as I can tell, those issues don't exist anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts