Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to gauge interest. Assuming I could get an ARB air locker for the non-offroad model Xterras, who would consider getting one?

Please simply reply yes or no. I cannot answer any detailed questions publicly at this time. Price would be aprox $650-$850.

If you have a detailed question, PM me.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Yes. Although... "non-offroad" isn't really specific, since you can still get either axle (depending on tranny). Would definitely like something for the M226, and I'm sure a lot of the OR guys would still like an aftermarket locker, given the problems with the factory model.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Yes as long as it will fit my M226 none OR X.

·
on line
230 Posts
The Off-Road guys need an ARB desperately as well, as the stock locker has to go in the trash can. On top of that the Manual X needs one. Knowing what we know about the rear D44 diff now......Less then Yugo quality locker with axles like a Dana 60+(my mechanic was a bit shocked).....ARB should not be afraid of making a rear for these diffs.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
yes

·
on line
1,149 Posts
I think you already know the answer to that one. Its the weak ass front i wish they would make for us but i dont think thats gonna happen. YES YES YES!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts