Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Would you be interested in being a member of the SEPA Xterra Club?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been toying with the idea of starting a South Eastern PA Xterra Club. This would also include anyone in New Jersey, DE or Maryland.

I know there is a Mid Atlantic Xterra Club and there was a New Jersey Xterra Club, but neither of those 2 are very active anymore. Although MAXC does sponser ECXC.

For posterity here are their websites:

NJAX - http://bb.njax.net/index.php
Mid Atlantic - http://www.maxc.org/

So, what do you guys think? It would be a great opportunity to meet other Xterra enthusiasts face to face close to home. This would also allow trail runs, group buys, help with installations, and even show & shine events.

The name SEPAX is not necessarily set in stone by any means. I am open to suggestions.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
NJAX use to be very active. MAXC has all but disappeared.

I say go for it. We have a West PA Xterra club that center is Pittsburgh, but we have OH and WV members.

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Muzikman said:
NJAX use to be very active. MAXC has all but disappeared. I say go for it. We have a West PA Xterra club that center is Pittsburgh, but we have OH and WV members.
I have wheeled with WPAXC before. (my photo of Mcampana just won TOTM over there) And the other clubs inactivity has bothered me. So, this is why I want to do this!

·
on line
1,667 Posts
im in steve!

·
on line
278 Posts
Yeah, MAXC is pretty much gone. A new post gets thrown up there every once in a blue moon, but definitely not as active as one would like. VAXC and ENCXC are as close to mid-Atlantic as you are going to get right there.

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
matrix12480 said:
im in steve!
I am going to watch this poll over the next month. There have been a lot of views, but not many votes so far. It is good there aren't any "no"s yet.

But, based on the response I see, I will make a decision whether to create this club in a month or so.

I'll need help to create a club that is active, productive and successful.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
WHy only X's? Why not make a Nissan club where every Nissan owner is welcome?

·
on line
229 Posts
HELLZ yah! I'm in Glen Rock. There are a LOT of wheelers around. But I still
haven't seen many Xterras...lots of Jeeps (YJs, TJs, XJs) though!!! Stephen, you
know I'm in...though my loyalties lay with NEXTerra, they don't do a whole lot
in this area. It'd be nice to have an active club of people that can make it to
Rausch or nearby trails on a regular basis.

What would the name be? SEPAX? :bounce:

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
XterraXtian said:
What would the name be? SEPAX? :bounce:
Hmm, I was toying with the idea of calling it that, but I might want to create a more universal name to include Southern PA, NJ, DE and even Maryland.

If I decide to go through with this there will be a vote to decide on a definite name.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts