Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
on line
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i currently have allstate on my vehicles and was wondering what about everyone is paying on insurance for there X. Im looking at purchasing a 2007-2008 model soon.

I also checked out the how to forum, some great stuff in there....i will definately be coming back to this site.......

thanks,
Jason

·
on line
2,875 Posts
NC here...

I pay about 450.00 every 6 months for full coverage and low deductibles through NC farm buraeu. I am sole driver, divorced. 37 , male. No tickets or at fault accidents.

get this, somebody rammed me a couple years ago, and it hurt my insurance rating. So, even if it ain't your fault, you are gonna pay. Total BS...

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Pittsburgh, PA and I pay $900 every 6 months for the 05 Xterra and an 03 Jeep Rubicon. The damn Rubicon doubled my insurance even though it is a 2nd car and I am the sole (and only) driver of either one.

·
on line
3,331 Posts
I also have Allstate. I live in southeast PA. Pay right around $875 every six months. I have a multi-car discount and its a bit lower cause the other "car" is a P.O.S. ('86 S-10) with just liability. Oh I am 24 and I think all the points are off of my license.

·
on line
874 Posts
live in NH and work in MA, I am with Horace Mann, I have an 2007 Xterra "s", 24 with no tickets or accidents , and I pay $305 every 3 months ($1220/yr) and thats with double the min covera NH allows and a 500 ded.

·
on line
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TXterra37 said:
I'm w/ USAA and pay about $575 per 6 month policy, comes out to $87 and some change a month. No tickets, no accidents other than my break-in last year (but that was w/ Geico). I switched from Geico about 5 months ago and, no joke, my coverage doubled on EVERYTHING and payments DROPPED IN HALF!
sweet...........i live in San Antonio, TX also, so this isnt too bad...

im thinking im gonna just pull a random VIN from a local dealership site for an X with the same options as what i want and have my insurance run a solid no sh*t quote on what it would come out with, so i can get a good idea..

- jason

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Jason, PM once ur ready, i got a contact at a nissan dealership :)

·
on line
704 Posts
$125 per month. No accidents and no tickets in the past 7 years. Also, I have my insurance options maxed out for personal and property damage.

·
on line
631 Posts
Vegas here too... 3 speeding tickets, 2 accidents, several break ins... GEICO insurance with $500 deductible....... $580 every 3 months! ridiculous! vegas drivers suck!

im changing insurance today cuz this sucks... everyone else is paying waaaay less than me

·
on line
268 Posts
$480 for 6-months, clean record. SafeCo Insurance. They also have my homeowners policy so I get a discount on having both with them.

·
on line
57 Posts
$644 for 6 months with Geico. After I take the defensive driving course again, (it just ran out this past month) I'll save another $50 every 6 months.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts