Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize these shackles are old news. But, I replaced my old AC shackles with them yesterday. The AC shackles had been rusting for quite some time and the square ends that hang down below the wrap end of the spring were destroyed after the 'Con.

I've gotta say, these things are nice. Easily worth the extra money. I dig the adjustability. Another big thanks to Greg.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
That's a nice rear end set-up. Looks like you got'em on the highest setting; Did you measure before and after to see if it was a dead-on 2" of lift?

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lifeinthesouth said:
That's a nice rear end set-up. Looks like you got'em on the highest setting; Did you measure before and after to see if it was a dead-on 2" of lift?
Actually, the bolt-to-bolt measurement on the highest setting is comparable to the length of the AC shackles (maybe an 1/8 or 1/4" taller). I didn't get any extra lift. That's not what I was looking for, I just wanted to get those AC shackles out of there. I should post some pics, they were pretty torn up.

·
on line
463 Posts
Yep ! PRG Has the right products !
It's good to see someone who puts some of themselves into their product and Greg and Jen fit that mode !

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shutterman0991 said:
where'd you order these from? I dont see them on the PRG website...how much?
Greg's website is so far out of date that it's not funny. Every now and then he'll post some update product and price lists on Titantalk or Clubfrontier. Do a search for PRG on here or Clubfrontier and you'll get a pretty good idea of what he's got available right now. If you have a question about something just give him a ring, he's a real friendly guy.

I think the current list price is $109.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts