Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, not really. You guys should know by now i like to joke around. I was visiting my sister, her husband, the kids today in PA. My 9 yrold nephew thinks hummers are the best thing ever, he hasnt seen my X since i shrocked it all over. Now he wants one of those. I told him to call shrockworks now at 9 yrs old, and order everything. By the time he is old enough to drive and pay for the stuff, it will be ready for powder coating........ha!

Seriously though, the three of em wanted to go for a ride.........their house is kind of on a hill, it would have been cool to drive up through their back side neighbors yard, its straight up some hill, but i decided against tarnishing the relationship with the neghbors and stopped short.

The kids still felt like they were in MOAB doing something totaly crazy, scary and fun though. Check it out! Look at my one nephew on the picnic table in the first one, he's thinking "im getting the hell out of here!"

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z163/hollyann1_2007/?action=view&current=MOV04053.flv

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z163/hollyann1_2007/?action=view&current=MOV04052.flv

·
TNX Administrator
20,235 Posts
Boy that was exciting/hair raising - I was sitting on the edge of the seat the whole time as I watched both videos!!!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hey with young kids.... getting them all excited over small stuff gets you excited. I know how it is... I have a five year old nephew that lives with me. Any little thing excites him and it gets me all crazy inside.

great videos... those kids were probably in heaven!!

But next time go up that little hill!

·
TNX Administrator
20,235 Posts
mcampana said:
Hey, you know me, only life on the edge over here.
When I took out my little nephew the first time metal detecting, we had a great time digging up every trash target found. I knew it was trash, but he wanted to see it. Soo everytime the detector sounded it was a major event. So I do know how they were feeling on that "off-road" ride.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me, i wanted to go up that little hill, they were cheering in the truck to do it. But.............thats the back side neighbors back yard up there, i didnt want to piss them off. You know, the crazy uncle/brother shows up every month and turfs their lawn.

I think next time i go out with Muzikman...............when he gets his diff fixed..ill bring one of em with me.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
You should have showed your flex using the picnic table. I did that on my brothers rock wall and needless to say he wasn't happy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts