Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody tell ARB to quit worrying about the FJ and get to work on the Nissan stuff...

http://www.arbusa.com/fj_cruiser_accessories.pdf

I did happen to check their air-locker application guide. It does look like it has been updated. It now reads (under "Nissan") "2005 and on... 33 spline, 12 bolt RG" and "32 spline, 10 bolt RG". Unfortunately the part numbers listed for both are "N/A." That stuff wasn't listed about 4 months ago when I last checked.

·
on line
65 Posts
I spoke with ARB yesterday and they told me that the 06X is 3rd in line for research and development behind the Titan and Pathfinder. They said call them back in 4 or 5 months for more info... Jim at Shrockworks is much more accomidating and so shall receive my $$$ :cheers:

·
on line
1,320 Posts
3rd in line for research and development behind the Titan and Pathfinder
... the Pathfinder, What; that's a bunch of crap the Pathy is a total soccer mom SUV now that it has IRS... what's the point?

·
on line
496 Posts
TRue but the Pathy is sold worldwide unlike our truck. ARB is real big here in Europe and ... well everywhere it isn't the USA. :geek: So I can understand them making priorities like that. Atleast anything mechanical will be useable by us for the most part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts