Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
on line
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced the microfilter in my X and noticed there was a lot of crap in it including several large bugs. Is this normal? I bought the X used but it is in great shape and only had 7000 miles on it.

Also has anyone ever ordered from Raingler? My wife order me a gift from them and they said it would be 3 week till it shipped but they already charged our card. Normal vendors will not charge your card if they don't have an item in stock.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
yeah, that's normal with the cabin filter. I actually took the shop vac out and sucked the leaves, sticks, bugs, etc out of the box before putting the new filters in.

And it's normal for companies to charge your card before an item ships. It happens all the time. it's becoming less common that companies wait.

I have not ordered from Raingler, but they are a reputable company.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
- :clown: Yo Overlord--

Overlord66 said:
I just replaced the microfilter in my X and noticed there was a lot of crap in it including several large bugs. Is this normal? I bought the X used but it is in great shape and only had 7000 miles on it.

Also has anyone ever ordered from Raingler? My wife order me a gift from them and they said it would be 3 week till it shipped but they already charged our card. Normal vendors will not charge your card if they don't have an item in stock.
--I've purchased all three (3) sets of Raingler cargo nets for the X and was also charged immediately--OK--

--I use mine to hold down my camping gear inside and on top, it is extremely strong and easily snugged in place--

--It was designed based on USAF C5 cargo netting--great buy

-- :cheers: JIMBO

·
on line
2,938 Posts
welcome. Funny I just changed my today. Ton of crap in there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts