Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Looks good raingler... Your stuff is awesome as always.

Just curious, I see you updated the Nissan page, but I swore there use to be 2 different seat back handles, am I on drugs or did something change? I thought there was a grommeted one that allowed the headrest to sit more flush to the seat?

·
Registered
744 Posts

Just curious, I see you updated the Nissan page, but I swore there use to be 2 different seat back handles, am I on drugs or did something change? I thought there was a grommeted one that allowed the headrest to sit more flush to the seat?
I dont think so. The grommeted one was a different company. At least as far as I remember

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

We actually just changed it to drop down all the way added a small amount of length to twist flat. We do make a grommeted one for the tailgate and OE handles.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Dam.. well more money to Raingler nets. My daughter (9 yrs old) told me, dad, is there anything they make to get into the truck any easier..... Just wanted to make sure before I bought. Thanks man.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, please let me know her review of them. Should see them next few days and thank again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts