Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at the point now that i cant find what to do to the X next to make it look that much better. so far i have bedlined the bumper and all the step plates, installed shackles to the stock bumper, vent visors, rgb lightbar, and now I plan on leveling with the PRG .5" spacer but after that idk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also was thinking about installing Bora 1.5" spacer but wanted to leave them on and not take them off but I dont know if I can do that because I dont want to deal with the having to re torque the wheels every 200 miles or does that really matter. I would just like somebody elses input

·
Registered
557 Posts
also was thinking about installing Bora 1.5" spacer but wanted to leave them on and not take them off but I dont know if I can do that because I dont want to deal with the having to re torque the wheels every 200 miles or does that really matter. I would just like somebody elses input
I've never had to re-torque my wheel because of my wheels spacers. Crank them on and leave them be.

Also, the 1/2" spacer is hardly noticable. I started with the same thing. If you're gonna take the time to install it, you might as well get a 1.5-2" spacer and AAL or shackles. Speaking from experience.

If budget is an issue, look up Supreme Suspensions on Ebay/Amazon. I have their 1.5" wheel spacers and 2" lift kit and have been very pleased with it. Otherwise, I'd go with PRG.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I just threw up a little in my mouth. :facepalm:
the overly done 4x4s with huge wheels was just starting to be popular in Cinci when we moved, and now all the Californians moving here to boise are dragging it with them. Saw a rubi with every possible position spider accessory they could bolt on with 22 or 24 inch wheels and of course the huge raiders sticker on the back window just in case you any doubts on where they are from...
@domenictomazic advice id give is figure out what your goals are for it and go from there make a pro and cons list and see where it takes you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts