When you start to search for the best winch for your Nissan, Warn is probably the first name that comes up online. They've been producing off-road winches for decades and now they are widely used all over the world. In our today's video, we take a closer look at the 10,000 lbs VR Series Standard Duty Electric Winch With a Synthetic Rope, and test it on our Jeep JK!
Durable, reliable, strong, and fast this Warn winch performs great even in the most extreme situations, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. Despite its compact footprint, this VR winch is blazing fast, with quicker line speeds than most average winches.
WARN® 10,000 lbs VR Series Standard Duty Electric Winch With Synthetic Rope at CARiD.com
- 10,000 lb. capacity
- Black tactical look puts you at the head of the off-road pack
- Waterproof Albright contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile winch mounting
- Standard Duty 3/8"" X 90' synthetic rope with cast iron hawse fairlead
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Weight 78.92 lbs.
- Powder coat over primer undercoating finish.
Complete selection of WARN Industries Winches, Off Road Bumpers & Jeep Parts at CARiD.com
Get enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary Warn reliability that you can rely on with VR10-S winch at CARiD!