Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i would get the ultimate in offroad vehicles...............

I know there arent any aftermarket off road parts out yet persay.....only a bull bar maybe, and some chrome accents. But i plan on opening a company of my own making sliders, suspension lifts, skids, bumpers, you name it.

·
on line
631 Posts
KILLED IN ACTION

·
on line
238 Posts
Um........ sissy

:laughing3:

·
on line
238 Posts
Um........ sissy

:laughing3:

·
on line
237 Posts
It'll look good with your Xterra mudflaps.

·
on line
400 Posts
its like the honda crv.. but kia.. out of all the cars a kia?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Its sooooo fine!!! Man, i think im going to do the same thing now. I think i will get a red one though, the.....

OOh man i cant friggin keep this crap up.... That friggin thing sucks!!!!! :puke:

·
on line
123 Posts
JAdams said:

Dont forget your skirt and Starbucks cup...and one of these,
Don't hate on starbucks!

·
on line
1,361 Posts
those babies are sweet. Do you plan to put spinners on it, I heard they work great offroad?

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am making offroad spinners that double as cheese graters. And the mud flaps i have frommy X wont work. I need something with Yosemity (sp?) Sam on them saying "BACK OFF!"

i GOT YOUR PAY PAL usmc. Its going to be 14 to 30 weeks before i get to your order, but be patient, i may get your stuff to you by spring of 2010.

I already got my alcans ordered and coil overs are in production. Im thinking of super swamper boggers for tires.

I already got the bag for my face, but in testing runs i couldnt breath, damn those plastic grocery bags!

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Your timing on this post is perfect! I saw one of these last night and wished for my camera:

The Liscense plate said " GOT MUD" :drunken:

·
on line
830 Posts
mcampana said:
I dont believe it..................thats messed up. Why the heck would you turn a mini van into an offroad vehicle?

I also cant beleive the pm's i have gotten......people have thought im serious and that i was joking!
How is a first gen sportage a mini van. true 4 wd, body on frame design. Small and light weight like a suzuki.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts