Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
on line
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to express my love for this site, became a member only days ago, thanks to a stranger ;) I own an 06 X, it was love at first sight. I'm so excited to get involved and one of these days get a little dirty! Thanks for all the help I've already received!

·
on line
2,125 Posts
welcome to the site!!!!! Just be warned that this site can be very addicting!!!!! seriously though welcome and enjoy it!!!!! i know that i have learned a lot about my xterra from this site and close freinds in my local club... Muzikman for example is a member here and on WPAXC... he has all of the answers.... lol... welcome and enjoy!!!!! :cheers:

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice to have a female X owner on the site.
There is tons of great info and advice on this site. Never be afriad to ask any question about your Xterra, everyone here has opinions and great experiences to help each other.

Enjoy!!
Mike

·
on line
314 Posts
Hola from so cal Welcome to the site...im a noobie too...been on for about 3 days and trust me on this...this site has a LOT of information and the guys and girls know there stuff.

·
on line
1,504 Posts
welcome Amber...you will find the answer to anything you need on here...and I'd be careful saying that you want to get dirty around here with some of these guys! lol...just kidding, the guys here are great...just watch out for that mark guy...he's a stud and the ladies fall for him everytime, specially since he went off and got published...haha!

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts

·
on line
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has already given me a warm welcome and so much info. And thanks to Dave(xterraVT) for referring me here!

·
on line
671 Posts
Welcome!
This is the best resource site on the internet for your X!
Beware though, the mod bug bites hard!
Let's see pics.
Where ya located? VT?

·
on line
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm from Jersey, Mine's an 06 Granite Metallic X. I'll post pics soon and update my myspace n post that as well! Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts