Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here it is, i got my X last week and LOVE it. Then I stumbled upon this site and reallly fell in love! I have so much catching up to do! So far I'm rockin stock. Bone stock! but its cool bc now only the fun part is left. I live in So-cal and yes, I do refer to it as so-cal, I've been offroading for years in my 92 explorer with the works - coiled, caged, bucket seats, bucket bench seat(!), shocks through the back, Hella 400 you name it I've seen it, bought made or romped in it. My group is called NS offroad, often out at Pismo, Glamis, Rock-otillo, Mojave trial, I love it all! And with my best friend working as a fabricator for Radflo and another for Donahoe Racing, chasing for Baja Shop for two Baja 500's, its hard to keep us out of the dezert! We've also been in a few Dezert People DVD's. First things first I want to black my baby out, so I need YOUR know-how of where/how to paint my bumpers, then its off to coiling, possibly caging, and maybe (a very fine maybe at the moment) start fiberglass work on some fenders and rock the only fiberglass front end Xterra we've seen! I'll shackle and do my own backend seeing as I was lucky enough to grew up with both the descendants to Deaver and still close buddies to all the Curry Racing family. I've got the resources (especially with this site!) now I just need to the $$!!

·
on line
2,077 Posts
Deebs said:
...maybe (a very fine maybe at the moment) start fiberglass work on some fenders and rock the only fiberglass front end Xterra we've seen!

first of all welcome....and second of all, there are atleast two Xs that are running fiberglass fenders on this board...well, 1.5 would prob. be more accurate....

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts