Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm definitely jumping on the upper/lower control arms and seeing what the front diff looks like. Anybody think of anything else I should grab? It's an 08ish. I'll know more tomorrow.

·
Registered
604 Posts
What do the rims look like? Some else here did titan rims and looks pretty good. (adapter needed)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so the thing runs no serious accidents just no title. Wants 2500 for front and rear axles and all the other goods. Shot me an offer for 3000 for the whole truck. 08 ext cab. Thoughts? And the VK swap would be f-ing badass! Can't find a thread where anyone's ever done it though.

·
on line
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
+Pathfinder V8 wire harness & ECU = One fully functioning powerful v8 xterra. Snag the Valve body out of that puppy's transmission, maybe it's identical to the frontier valve body, I need one :(
Just like that? Hahaha

I'll look into valve body. I'll have to ship it from Oahu though.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
That rear axle is not a direct swap, it will require some work to get it to work properly. Also the Titan only came with 2.96 and 3.36 gear ratios, you have a 3.13 (AT) or a 3.54 (MT) gearing. So you will not be able to run 4wd until they match (you can have them installed but have the front drive shaft disconnected.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts