Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry it has been so long since I've visited here. I've been really busy with school & bodybuilding (that's what I do). Anyway, I'll try to visit and post here more often. As soon as I get more cash the X is gonna get some more work done on it.
Oh and hopefully I'm gonna find a weekend to wheel my X so you guys can see it in action.

·
on line
463 Posts
Nice Ta' Have Ya' Back !

Now,,,,get that checkbook out and start to re-build the economy !
Buy Parts,,,Damn it !

·
on line
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mcampana said:
Body building?! I do that myself. Where you from? What weight class? I go back and forth between light heavy and heavy weight.
I am preparing for my first competition in July. Will be competing in the Mr Missouri & Mr Arkansas. I'm 5'6", hope to compete at 195 lbs. At 190 right now. Trying to get to 210 offseason weight & diet to 195. I carry really low bodyfat all season, about 4% every time I have it checked. I'm pursuing professional bodybuilding and fitness modeling.

·
on line
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S_e_X-Terra said:
How are those 35's working for you? Mine are driving me nuts. Friggin 12 MPG sucks!
Wow man I get way better mileage than that, although I don't have a SUPERCHARGER like you! In my dreams...

·
on line
628 Posts
I have got to stay out of this thread, I'm having weight issues that I can't seem to get control of. I quit smoking on the 1st of January and I seem to just be putting on pounds ever since. I wish I could get back down to my old 8% BFC.

·
on line
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
USArmyX said:
I have got to stay out of this thread, I'm having weight issues that I can't seem to get control of. I quit smoking on the 1st of January and I seem to just be putting on pounds ever since. I wish I could get back down to my old 8% BFC.
Yea brother, diet is 90% of the equation when trying to gain, or lose weight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts