Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
It's been fun and educational.

So, is it going to be the blackest Dodge in history!!

Good luck on you future endeavors.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Dude... you have to give us updates on the mods you do to that thing... If you plan on modding it. I know you want to pimp that thing out with LED's and HID's and all sorts of other things.

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Dude... you have to give us updates on the mods you do to that thing... If you plan on modding it. I know you want to pimp that thing out with LED's and HID's and all sorts of other things.
Who know's it could inspire other mods for our Xterra's. Your still a member of this club, no matter what you drive - we have Jeep, Frontier, Subaru, Chevy owners - So why not a Dodge/ex-Xterra owner.

·
on line
358 Posts
Only one question. WHY? Why would you trade an X for a a huge gas hog like that? Good luck, see ya.

·
on line
178 Posts
You ain't going nowhere!!! You will always be a member here. Check in and keep us up to date on your mods for your new ride!

·
on line
463 Posts
Be See'in you Dragonplayboy !

It's been good conversing with you.
Enjoy your new toy and be careful !

Drop by anytime !
Jim B

·
on line
1,479 Posts
It's been good having man.
good luck with your new ride

·
on line
78 Posts
So you went to the dark side. Its a nice ride though, hate to say it but I might not be to far behind you I'm looking at a 4dr rubicon its been calling my name. I heard rumors of them putting a diesel in the wranglers next year if that happens, Well I have to have one

·
on line
278 Posts
Old Navy said:
Who know's it could inspire other mods for our Xterra's. Your still a member of this club, no matter what you drive - we have Jeep, Frontier, Subaru, Chevy owners - So why not a Dodge/ex-Xterra owner.
Never an EX-Xterra owner. FORMER Xterra owner would be more appropriate. :D That SRT is pretty sexy, though. Unless I missed it, where did the blackest X in the world end up going? Dealership? Private seller?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts