Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, I'm a newbie to both this site and Xterras. Just bought an '07 Off Road in Avalanche and am excited to add extras, nerf bars, brush guards, racks, etc.

Can you send links to vendors that will do my X justice please.[/quote]

·
on line
2,072 Posts
jonboy1919 said:
Gentlemen, I'm a newbie to both this site and Xterras. Just bought an '07 Off Road in Avalanche and am excited to add extras, nerf bars, brush guards, racks, etc.

Can you send links to vendors that will do my X justice please.
[/quote]

Dude........nerf bars, brush guards...........I think you meant sliders and shrockworks bumper.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Bueller44 said:
jonboy1919 said:

Dude........nerf bars, brush guards...........I think you meant sliders and shrockworks bumper.[/quote]

Yeah.... Im really surprised that Mark didnt say anything about it above!!

Hey jonboy, on this site you will find very few people that are into nerfbars. There are about five or six people that have the brush guards. Both of which I am totally against, but only because I have an actual offroad vehicle rather than a truck that looks like it could go offroad to the untrained eye.

Im not trying to sound like an A$$ so if I did then i am extremely sorry. Its hard for me to word things. But welcome to the club and keep asking questions... we all need to learn.

Here.
www.shrockworks.com (everything you need for armor, front, rear, side, underneath)
www.calmini.com (decent lifting components, and some armor)
www.4x4parts.com (some people hate this company but they have lots to choose from)
www.prgproducts.com (excellent suspension components, and outstanding suggestions when talking to Greg on the phone)
www.4wheelparts.com (nice store if they have one in your area, but if not the webpage is good too)

those are just off the top of my head!

·
on line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S_e_X-Terra said:
Bueller44 said:
jonboy1919 said:

Dude........nerf bars, brush guards...........I think you meant sliders and shrockworks bumper.
Yeah.... Im really surprised that Mark didnt say anything about it above!!

Hey jonboy, on this site you will find very few people that are into nerfbars. There are about five or six people that have the brush guards. Both of which I am totally against, but only because I have an actual offroad vehicle rather than a truck that looks like it could go offroad to the untrained eye.

Im not trying to sound like an A$$ so if I did then i am extremely sorry. Its hard for me to word things. But welcome to the club and keep asking questions... we all need to learn.

Here.
www.shrockworks.com (everything you need for armor, front, rear, side, underneath)
www.calmini.com (decent lifting components, and some armor)
www.4x4parts.com (some people hate this company but they have lots to choose from)
www.prgproducts.com (excellent suspension components, and outstanding suggestions when talking to Greg on the phone)
www.4wheelparts.com (nice store if they have one in your area, but if not the webpage is good too)

those are just off the top of my head![/QUOTE]Hey thanks s_e_x-terra, yes I meant sliders, just a newbie getting the lingo down. I haven't had time to surf at all yet, but will over this Thanksgiving weekend.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
heh jonboy, in reality, everyone on this site is very helpful all the time. Sexterra and MCampara helped me on Saturday via the forumn when I had questions installing my lift. Everyone is great and just want to have fun. Enjoy your new truck!!

·
on line
776 Posts
Bueller44 said:
heh jonboy, in reality, everyone on this site is very helpful all the time. Sexterra and MCampara helped me on Saturday via the forumn when I had questions installing my lift. Everyone is great and just want to have fun. Enjoy your new truck!!
X2, AND ALTHOUGH MCAMPANA CAN BE A PECKER HEAD SOMETIMES (ALL THE TIME), JK- HE'S ALL TALK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts