Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
willgr1 said:
interesting style, i kinda like it, wonder what it would look like with headlight loops
On an FJ with hoops. Completely different bodystyle, i know, but they really nailed it. Very vehicle specific designs.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
i noticed the headlight loops on some of the models, but as you stated, they are very vehicle specific...so what i meant to say was i would like to see what style of headlight loop they would go with for an X!

·
on line
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NyCXterra said:
the prices at that site just made me :puke:
Steep isn't it?? The owner is offering a 30% discount on a groupbuy right now on the FJ site. Must wanna get them out there.
That would make the basic bumper, no hoops,$791. Bumper with hoop, $819.
This is pure speculation and is so far out there I shoulda put it in off-topic. But I can dream, can't I!!! :compress:
Still think I'm gonna get a plain shrock, no hoops, bare metal.

·
on line
2,081 Posts
Prices seem pretty good to me looking at the amount of work that goes into sculpting those things. Not just 1 or 2 bends on that thing, it's a work of art, the fitment looks amazing.

Alas - I'm not spending any cash on armoring my Xterra for at least 2 years. Purchased myself an 87 4Runner which will be my modded trail toy :)

·
on line
238 Posts
I looked at the site. Don't care for the look. Far overstated. Reminds me of the days with "Buck Rogers" and "Battle Star Galactica". The price does match the work gone into them with all the angles and welding though. Shrockworks looks pretty darn good for a half way decent price compared to these.

Oh, that Armada they have modeling looks like a pimp mobile to me more than a decent offroad vehicle.

Couldn't see shelling out the extra cash for these just for the look. But, it is good that somebody is building options since not everybody will have the same opinions on looks and so forth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts