Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was dark i couldn’t see the glass till after i ran it over it was little pieces. should i be worried? right after that happened my car felt like it was dragging but my tires look fine so I’m not sure what it could be

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
More than likely your tires are fine, especially so if your riding on an all-terrain tire with decent tread.

I would air your tires up to their appropriate pressures and check the pressures again after a few hours to see if there has been any changes.

When in question, mix a water/dish soap solution and either spray it onto your tires tread or apply with a rag. Either way, if you have an air leak you will soon find bubbles.

Reactions: HanCholo

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Duplicate post

·
Registered
12 Posts
If when you wake up this morning the tires are still inflated, you're more than likely OK. Go ahead and take the time to given them a look over to ensure no major puncture though (unlikely, unlike a nail or the like). As a tip if you may not be aware, a place like Discount Tire will air up your tires for free, drive-through style, even if you didn't purchase your tires there.

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
905 Posts
Kinda like the other girl who had tranny issues....

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
301 Posts
depends on what kind of glass now if its like a beer bottle with its bottom portion all broken and sharp edges pointing up them you might.. might cut a tire.. but its highly unlikely even then

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm surprised nobody has offered to go over and inspect her tires for her with all the white knights on this board, lol

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
905 Posts
That’s cause everyone’s over that other girls house right now helping with her rear end.

·
Registered
2011 PRO-4X
688 Posts
All kidding aside if it was a real question, running over glass is no more of an issue of finding a stray nail.
Tires in general are pretty tough and the only way to know is if it starts to leak air and you get a low/flat tire. None of us can give you any more info than that over the internet so keep an eye on your tires for the next couple of days.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I've seen better "Game" played in elementary school.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts