Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i think i need is someone to tell me its ok to spend a retarded amount of money at shrockworks.com........................I always hav a hard time spending money on myself and or things that arentt nessecery. Just got the tv.....but thats 3 years no interest, so who cares. I need to rationalise why i am going to go buy some stuff. ha! Good thing im not married or i would be one sad dude.

·
on line
143 Posts
mcampana said:
"And thank you for your support."

Know what old commercial that was from?!

.................Yeah, i think that if i dont do this id be pretty unhappy riding around on someones tire rack at ecxc
From those Bartles&James crappy wine cooler commercials? :blackeye:

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Thats it, drink up and then you can order away and feel completely fine about it, that is until the next morning.

·
on line
559 Posts
Then buy something for me from Shrockworks. This way, you won't be spending money on yourself. You'd be spending it on me.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Re: I need someone here to give me permission to spend money

mcampana said:
Good thing im not married or i would be one sad dude.
You've got all the reason you need to spend freely: You don't have anyone to answer to but yourself. Go for it. After you're married, even to a great woman like I have, you'll find it harder to justify spending money on stuff that is solely for yourself.

·
on line
589 Posts
I was able to justify the $$$, but the lady TOLD me I better drive the thing to the ground...not that I would ever sell it with all the effort I put into it.

·
on line
551 Posts
If you got the money, and it's something you want just do it.
I'm married w/kids, and I still do it. (within reason)
Makes for a tough Christmas for the kids/wife trying to get me something
Oh and if you're suffering remorse after the fact, I would be more than happy to relieve you of your suffering.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts