Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nova Scotia, Canada (where I live) has slid in a new law making it illegal to have a vehicle with a lower bumper edge more than 22" from level ground (still have to get clarification about the skid). It is one of many BS regulations that have come into place in the past 2-3 years, but it is a law none the less. Btw, we require bi-annual mechanical inspections here, not emissions.

For those who have Titan Swapped, have a SW bumper and running 33's, can you post up your lowest SW bumper height from the ground. I'd like input from both the 2" body lift and non-body lifted as well

For those with 35's, I'd like you #'s as well (if running 35's, you're all running a body lift of some type).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
All suspension components can be found in my build thread. It's raining so these were quick measurements lol, I'll double check them in a bit. The SAWs are cranked down as low as I can go and I'm on 285/75R16s. You could get lower with Radflo 2.5"s or a different coilover though.

Here is what I have.
BLUE - 24"
RED - 28"
YELLOW - 36.5"

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
They would have a VERY hard time proving that the BLUE marker is not the bottom edge of the bumper as it is all one solid piece of steel, but I do know that some places will measure from the red line which would make your day harder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts