Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a 2005 S since they hit the dealerships in 05. Currently at 46k, still running strong and no probs at all. We also just purchased a 2007 H3 w/off road package. Im a member of 20+ web forums and must say after lurking for a few weeks, this place is great. Im still searching and debating as to some new tires, tho. Seems like alot of options out there. Im set on KO's just dont know about the size.

Aaron - DC Metro area

·
on line
2,072 Posts
welcome to da club?
We all want to know your opinion of the X versus the H3 offroad?

·
on line
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the X is an S, so no locker. The H3 has a locker, so it really isn't comparable. The H3 is just to awkward and big to do anything serious off road. One definite plus of the H3 is the turning radius. Give the two, I'm taking the X on the trail before the H3. I just got some 265/75 BFG KO's so, that would help as well.

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
2,125 Posts
at least its not an FJ Cruiser! lol nice rigs. im the same way. my x gets the garage and everything else is on the street. Welcome to the forum.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
welcome......have you seen that website fuh2.com? its pretty funny. lol

glad to have ya around, :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts