Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was passing this stock Super Black X as I pulled into Marble Slam Creamery to wash down my Buffalo Wild Wings (mmmmm), and sure enough, who stops me? The stockie! He was like, "Hey man, where'd you get your lift, tires, etc.?!" Of course I pointed him to my 'PRG Products', 'BFGoodrich', and 'www.newx.org' stickers! Just thought I'd brag about recruiting a newbie!

·
on line
432 Posts
Had someone in a stock OR almost wreck jumping around in his seat trying to wave at me as he passed me this morning. I do enjoy those moments.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
RussellB said:
Had someone in a stock OR almost wreck jumping around in his seat trying to wave at me as he passed me this morning. I do enjoy those moments.
Or the deer in headlights look....

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
I had a stocker follow me for at least 10 blocks out of his way in Philly last week.

I knew he was going the wrong way just to check out the truck, because I could see his girlfriend or wife yelling at him to turn around! :rockin:

·
on line
962 Posts
I love pulling up to other Xs and pass them by, or at a stoplight, cranking the bass on and letting the entire area around me flash blue like a raving party!

Then, just blow them away when the light turns green. There are wayyy too many stockies where I live.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
With my leveling kit and 285/75s...people keep telling me nice Titan....

There is this red CC Nismo 2wd in town that I see quite often. I've pulled up next to him on several occasions at a light and he keeps staring at my truck with this puzzled look on his face. Once I saw him try to read the tire size but the light went green.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
i will say, the bigger tires are usually what the stockies are looking at on my rig, lol.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
ProjectX said:
i will say, the bigger tires are usually what the stockies are looking at on my rig, lol.
Brian, that's the only thing not stock, except for the sliders, that are visible :cheese:

·
on line
1,054 Posts
i have a few more goodies, lol.

just i've been to lazy to get them back on the rig.

right now i'm cruising around without a front air dam, it's sitting at Sexterras house, lol.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
yes especially from Jeep owners who go for that look... I am ordering a spare rim soon for my future shrock tire carrier.
So you didnt use the adapters and so far no problems? have you been doing any heavy wheeling lately?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Well I dont ever know if people are stareing at my truck because its big... or because its missing fenders!

Oh, well.... One of these days it may be back together.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
HMMM! its making me think that maybe I should take them off....maybe not...I still rather be safe than sorry somewhere down the road...need to figureout how the caps will fit now with those adapters on.

·
on line
91 Posts
I went to the dealership last week to get new rear hatch struts and parked outside the showroom front glass windows. When i returned i looked in and saw a group of employees standing inside pointing to my X. That made my day......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts