Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we must have the quietest section of the entire forumn. Only two posts, and basically just Miles and myself.
Come on Canada, get out of the snow bank and start posting!!!!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
224 Posts
Snow? What snow? It's practically summertime here now haha.

I guess I may as well introduce myself. My name's Andrew, I'm from Surrey, B.C. (South East Surrey!). Here's my Rig:



Goodyear Wranger SilentArmor 285/75/16's
AC 3" coils and add-a-leaf
AC sway bar quick disconnects
Braided steel rear brake hoses
Bilstein shocks
Hella 500's
K&N AirCharger
Yakima BigPowderHound snowboard rack
Canadian Tire backup lamps
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
How do you like those tires? They look more like regular street tires.

Are they any good in the woods?
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,864 Posts
:clown: Things are looking better Canuks--

--I'll show a registration, for the count, I've been in and out of B.C. more times than I want to remember--

--Duties in Bangor, Delta Refit station and some Undersea projects, course we never touched ground, but that don't count !!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO
 

·
on line
Joined
·
224 Posts
cornick said:
How do you like those tires? They look more like regular street tires.

Are they any good in the woods?
I got them because they're a good balance between street and trail. I don't go wheeling as often as I'd like, so I need a tire that's good on the road too. But they do perform quite well on the trail. I havn't been in any REALLY intense mud yet though.

This is after some wheeling up by Lac La Hache, B.C.

 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AndrewJ do you work on Annacis Island? I think I have seen your truck once at Timmies and again at the Shell.
You need to join us for our next wheeling trip. Here is a link to our first - only 3 Xterras, but it was a start!!

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8114
 

·
on line
Joined
·
191 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry for not jumping in sooner, but work has kept me pretty much occupied for the last few weeks.

Nice to see a section for the Canucks. Hopefully we can drum up some more interest for another Lower Mainland Xterra run. As Bueller mentioned, there were only three of us out last time. Spread the word if you can!

Hey Bueller, are you still looking at seing if there is any interest in a run in April or perhaps May?

Here is a shot taken during a trip down the Oregon coast last year.

[/url]

Here is a shot taken during the last outing.

 

·
TNX Administrator
Joined
·
20,234 Posts
Bueller44 said:
we must have the quietest section of the entire forumn!!!!
Nope, I was just over at the International Section and it is darn right scary over there!!!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAZMAT888 said:
Hey Bueller, are you still looking at seing if there is any interest in a run in April or perhaps May?

Definetly, was thinking end of March?
Willpost something soon!!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Old Navy said:
Bueller44 said:
we must have the quietest section of the entire forumn!!!!
Nope, I was just over at the International Section and it is darn right scary over there!!!
And that covers........like.........the rest of the world!!!!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
224 Posts
Bueller44 said:
AndrewJ do you work on Annacis Island? I think I have seen your truck once at Timmies and again at the Shell.
You need to join us for our next wheeling trip. Here is a link to our first - only 3 Xterras, but it was a start!!

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8114
I do indeed work on Annacis Island! Do yo work there too?

When's the next trip being planned for? I'd love to join, but from the end of April until mid-June I'm going to be in Europe. Maybe a summertime off-roading adventure is in order?
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AndrewJ said:
Bueller44 said:
AndrewJ do you work on Annacis Island? I think I have seen your truck once at Timmies and again at the Shell.
You need to join us for our next wheeling trip. Here is a link to our first - only 3 Xterras, but it was a start!!

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8114
I do indeed work on Annacis Island! Do yo work there too?

When's the next trip being planned for? I'd love to join, but from the end of April until mid-June I'm going to be in Europe. Maybe a summertime off-roading adventure is in order?
Yep, I work on Annacis as well. Our office is on Cliveden Way right across from the RV place behind the Shell.
Next time I see your rig, I will stop and say hi. MIne is the other white with 285's.
I think I am going to try and organize something for the end of march or first week of april. Any ideas on where to go? We tried to go to wood lake in Feb, but there was too much snow, but we had fun. Could try again?
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,570 Posts
I would have thought with the economic boom in Alberta there would be more of us here. Then again, I guess Albertans are more prone to Ford, Chevy, and Dodge.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
224 Posts
Well that was pretty funny this morning, hey? The first day of my work week and we run into each other haha.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AndrewJ said:
Well that was pretty funny this morning, hey? The first day of my work week and we run into each other haha.
Ya that was. Need to bump into each other when theres time to look at your truck though.
See ya next time!!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
59 Posts
cynicroute said:
I would have thought with the economic boom in Alberta there would be more of us here. Then again, I guess Albertans are more prone to Ford, Chevy, and Dodge.
I think we are the only ones.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Andrew, saw you again this evening in Cloverdale pulling onto highway #10. 2x in 2 days!!
It's a sign.....we need to go wheeling!!!
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top