Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Nice. Nice to have a different type of customization on the board.

·
on line
45 Posts
talk about blacking things out. I bet you can't find that one in the dark. I like the locking gas cap mod best :cheers:

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown:--How can you get lost in a MALL ---

-- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

·
on line
376 Posts
tootall2 said:
talk about blacking things out. I bet you can't find that one in the dark. I like the locking gas cap mod best :cheers:
That's just because that's the only one we can do with out mad skills.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Hey, different strokes for different folks. That guy has done some amazing things with that X he must have learned a lot in the process!
One of a kind for sure! 1st set of tail lights I really liked, I wonder how he did that? Looks like took it appart and took it to a glass shop for a dip MC

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah I could do that for you, it's VHT nightshades. not hard, sand the tail down with 1000 grit, spray it down with the desired number of thin coats, sand it down with 1000 again, clear it three times, sand it with 2000 and then polish it to a mirror finish. I did it on my wife's VW beetle. still looks good 3 years later!

·
on line
2,081 Posts
Twin exit exhaust is sweet. Not my cup of tea as we say in the UK, but certainly some time and effort spent making quite a head turner.

·
on line
196 Posts
USMC XTERRA said:
Hey, different strokes for different folks. That guy has done some amazing things with that X he must have learned a lot in the process!
One of a kind for sure! 1st set of tail lights I really liked, I wonder how he did that? Looks like took it appart and took it to a glass shop for a dip MC
They are the same as dragon's but with the top and bottom lights red, I had them done at a shop.

·
on line
196 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
nah I could do that for you, it's VHT nightshades. not hard, sand the tail down with 1000 grit, spray it down with the desired number of thin coats, sand it down with 1000 again, clear it three times, sand it with 2000 and then polish it to a mirror finish. I did it on my wife's VW beetle. still looks good 3 years later!
Truthfully you probably know what they did more than I did. I saw my friend's magnum and it looked sweet so he had mine done at the same place.

·
on line
196 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts