Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
volant cai or wrp manifold spacer? theyre in the same price range and both seem highly praised among the community. I think i know what everyone is going to suggest though lol but we shall see!

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well two veterans have answered my question so it seems the cai shall be purchased! Today right now i am going to do it! fuck the bullshit

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just ordered it hell yeah! Anyone know how long it will take?

Hop Up Racing

Thank you for your order. Please print this page for your records.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us.

·
on line
750 Posts
I ordered from Hop Up Racing and got in about 5-6 days. Love the sound and the performance boost.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Got mind from Hop Up as well, took just under a week for it to get to me in NC from the day I ordered mine. I love the way it sounds and the performance feesl so much better.

·
on line
245 Posts
cjm_specv said:
Is the volant cai better/perferred over the NISMO or AEM cais?
It's the preferred intake because of the closed box protecting the filter...

·
on line
1,792 Posts
cHurt said:
cjm_specv said:
And in addition, it has an extra air intake scoop low in front of the box. Lots of air, and lots of enclosure to protect the filter from dust.

·
on line
207 Posts
d-rap said:
cHurt said:
cjm_specv said:
And in addition, it has an extra air intake scoop low in front of the box. Lots of air, and lots of enclosure to protect the filter from dust.
Gotcha, thats the response I was expecting and it makes perfect sence to me. The only reason I questioned it, and I was mainly comparing the NISMO, is because the NISMO cai was "made by Nissan" for Nissan. I know that with my Sentra SpecV and some of my friends 300s and 350Zs they have always perferred to go with NISMO stuff because it was engineered by the same people who built the vehicles.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts