Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just plunked down a few $$ on an '07 night armor OR with 6 speed. I don't pick her up until Tuesday. I've already got some plans to do some off roading in the area and around Reno in March. See y'all.

Rob

·
on line
463 Posts
Hey there and A Great Big Welcome to Ya !

You picked a great car and a great place to try it out !
Have a Great Time !

Jim B

·
on line
160 Posts
Welcome! Where about in California do you live?

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for the hardy welcome. I can't wait to pick up the x and go for a road (and off) trip!

chiefkeith said:
Welcome! Where about in California do you live?
I just updated my profile...I'm in Lemoore. We've only been here a little over a year and more than likely I'll be transfered late this year.

·
on line
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey JAdams, how's the off road'n around Reno? I'll be up that way (Fallon) in March for about a week. I'm gonna try to fit in some 4 wheel'n in along with some skiing, and mtbing.

·
on line
160 Posts
You ever been to Hollister Hills, just below San Jose? I hear it's fun, and they've got many trails there. It's located maybe 20 miles southeast of San Jose.

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
robnfl said:
I just updated my profile...I'm in Lemoore. We've only been here a little over a year and more than likely I'll be transfered late this year.
Nice place, was stationed their for two years myself, 83-85 AIMD Ord Div.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
robnfl said:
Hey JAdams, how's the off road'n around Reno? I'll be up that way (Fallon) in March for about a week. I'm gonna try to fit in some 4 wheel'n in along with some skiing, and mtbing.
The great thing about Reno is no matter which direction you drive there is always someplace to dive off road. If your heading out to Fallon, there is some great trails all over that area. Check out http://www.Reno4x4.com there is some info on locations of trails. Also, if you are into GeoCaching check out http://www.geocaching.com just enter the zip code of the area and it will spit out hundreds of caches in the area. Let me know when you are heading through town maybe we can meet up.

Jerry

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome. :wave:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts