Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1081 - 1084 of 1084 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Some company called Alldogs Offroad has taken this concept commercial and are producing them as a product. They said they are using Moog 81088's in conjunction with 2" aftermarket bump stops to prevent coil binding. So not sure who runs that company or not but I'm curious as to how well they will work with those springs

·
NewX’er 4life
2,441 Posts
Some company called Alldogs Offroad has taken this concept commercial and are producing them as a product. They said they are using Moog 81088's in conjunction with 2" aftermarket bump stops to prevent coil binding. So not sure who runs that company or not but I'm curious as to how well they will work with those springs
Don't do it, you'll just be back in the same spot in a couple months. The Moogs springs suck. Do the OEM Toyota FJ springs (either two driver or two passenger springs) and try the shocks Glamisdude said were better valved if you find the 5100's are not getting the job done.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Don't do it, you'll just be back in the same spot in a couple months. The Moogs springs suck. Do the OEM Toyota FJ springs (either two driver or two passenger springs) and try the shocks Glamisdude said were better valved if you find the 5100's are not getting the job done.
Yea I didn’t plan on it at all. I’ll only do the OEM Springs if I do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1081 - 1084 of 1084 Posts