Sorry no Pix but I did this (in a moment of passion) when I set off my panic alarm this morning carrying a bunch of crap in the same hand as my keys... :mumum:
1. Remove split ring from fob.
2. Using flat tip screwdriver pry apart two halves of fob.
3. Carefully seperate hard plastic shell from black/red rubber button piece.
4. Carefully lift out circuit board from button piece.
5. Take x-acto knife and trim down the bump of the offending button.
6. Re-assemble following steps in reverse.
Buttons still work just don't go off when you even think of bumping them... :cheers: