Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
on line
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my Xterra and wondering what it would be worth if I were to put it for sale locally. I was already insulated with trade-in price. It’s a 2005 Off Road, yellow, auto trans, with the only options (besides what is standard with the Off Road package) being carpet and rubber factory floor mats, the cargo divider thing that goes in back, and tow package. The seats and carpet are in great shape, but the back area is all scratched up pretty bad. The body has some stone chips and one small dent you can barely see, but nothing too bad. Mechanically, its perfect and has had excellent maintenance and all synthetic fluids since warranty was up. Currently 50,000 miles. It has the OEM wheels that are scratched with Dueler A/T Revo LRC tires with about 20K on them (winter only) and OEM wheels powdercoated dark gray with OEM tires that have about 30K on them (summer only). I also added aftermarket seat heaters and the Nissan push-button entry thing to it. Front driveshaft u-joints just replaced too.

KBB says 14,600 “good condition� and $15,600 “excellent condition�. I was thinking $16K with both sets of wheels / tires.

What does everybody think?

picture:
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL81/1991351/8126298/178473189.jpg

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Well, just consider that you will be talked down so take that into consideration. I never was involved in a deal where the initial price was the final price.

You should post it on ebay with a reserve and see what is out there for you. Or just go to eBay and see what they are going for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts