Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering how much everyone payed for there Xterra. I have a 2007 OR 4x4 NightArmor Auto Tranny. Payed 27,000. Too High or just Around average? :drunken:

·
on line
551 Posts
Considering you're in Hawaii it was probably just right.
Our 06 AT OR with tow, microfilter, protection package and I think a couple of other things was 23.5k after rebate.

·
TNX Administrator
20,398 Posts

·
on line
82 Posts
22,300 OTD for 2007 S 4x4 AT with utility and protection packages, the ever-so-popular in-cabin filter and so on...

·
on line
463 Posts
So, the question would be,,,,,Before we started throwing money at the X,
in the form of new,,,,everything ?
Or,
When we just bought the normal xterra ?

Seriously, yours doesn't sound out of line.

regards,
Jim B

·
on line
32 Posts
I got mine during some Denver pricing wars. 23,500 before taxes on an 06 OR AT with the tow package and some other stuff. The best I could find locally was 26K or so. It was worth the one-way ticket.

·
on line
631 Posts
19,800 out the door. along with 5 free car washes and free season tickets to Utah Blaze... its some indoor football team. the sales guy only made $50 off my sale (being a new vehicle), but i was at the dealership for over 6 hours negotiating. i had all day and they wanted to sell me the X... the sales guy was getting impatient and told the sales manager to sell it to me at my price... so they did :cheers: and i got my x

·
on line
121 Posts
good deal or not

I payed 2 weeks ago 22999 out the door in a new 9 miles 2006 , s model .without step rails yeah, I deal with 4 dealerships before they give me the car for the best deal, Montgomery County Md

1 - 17 of 17 Posts