Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just wondering what you guys think about these lights on top. Im starting to think that it looks kindof weird. Maybe its just a little too over the top... I cant make up my mind.

Front view.

Side views.

Rear view.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
For me, the 2 Hella's on the bumper is too many. I have used them exactly twice. I don't wheel much at night.

I will be adding two backup lights as they would be used.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: I don't like roof lights, always troubles--

--I just use one (1) 1,000,000 candlepower spotlight, rotates 370 degrees-

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Maybe you'll come into a situation where you need those big ass lights. I say keep them on they are already there!

·
on line
1,084 Posts
Personally i think they'd look better if the truck had some fenders....and maybe without that hole in the hood.

j/k....i agree with the majority, too big for the roof

one more thing...why did you buy 5 lights?

·
on line
117 Posts
IMO. 4 smaller lights would look better.

Are those lightforce 240's. If so, let me know what you think. I am looking at getting the 170 strikers.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
r_climber said:
IMO. 4 smaller lights would look better.

Are those lightforce 240's. If so, let me know what you think. I am looking at getting the 170 strikers.
Nope... on top are 3 ProComp H11's and on the bumper are the ProComp HID's. I have the HID's wired up and they are friggin' amazing, but the H11's arent wired up yet.

B REAL said:
one more thing...why did you buy 5 lights?
The reason I have five of them is because I thought only three would fit up top, and only two fit on the front bumper.

Looks like these things might be coming off soon. I think I will leave them up for a week just to see if they grow on me. but as soon as I put them up I was like.... uhhhhh, those look like shit! I might try and put another one up there to see if that works, but I dont know if it will fit or not.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts