Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

how long are sliders for x?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  norshor 
#1 ·
hey whats up guys i was checking to see how long the sliders are for the x , i have a pair that i made up but were to short for the frontier so im checking to see if theyll work for the x , thanks

#2 ·
Very weird - someone asked me that same question the other day. My Shrocks are around 63" long.

#3 ·
i went w/trail gear sliders for a toyota 4runner, listed as being 58" long. i didnt measure them, but they look fine and i doubt you would notice the length difference btw these and jims. (no pics atm, but i can snap one when i run home for lunch).

#5 ·
yeah, i finally finished them on monday and just put the grip tape on last night. there is one thing i have yet to see mentioned in any slider article, which is...use care when getting out of your truck or risk "scraping some bark" right around the meaty calf muscle area. upside is, that kind of thing you only do once...or twice...

!!EDIT-fixed image linky...thats what i get for doing this at work :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.