Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....That is right where the drivers seat meets the door. In other words the "step piece" that is right where the drivers door opens. I tried popping it up and it seemed like it wanted to come up, but I didn't know if there were any screws holding it down.

Thanks.

Steve

·
on line
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Xterra dude - that's some seriously quick response time. THANKS! This forum ROCKS.

·
on line
352 Posts
Well while the topic is here. I have a ridiculous amount of wires due to the Computer...How about the plastic that climbs up the "B" Post with the front seatbelt ??

·
on line
114 Posts
The bottom is clipped in and is easy to pull out. I've never pulled anymore than that. I never needed to run wires to the roof.

·
on line
432 Posts
Love the X. Generally every piece of the interior pops right out and easily back in again.

When I installed my remote radio display above my mirror everything from the back seat and up through the roof came right out. Never thought I'd get it together again but it was easy.

·
on line
1,574 Posts
iv done this, the only thing is i cant get my lower trim to snap completly back in place to save my life.

·
on line
352 Posts
Haha either can....You have to slide it toward back of vehicle while applying down pressure...I have yet to perfect it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts