Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

How did you hear about TheNewX.org?

How Did You Hear About TheNewX.org?

66K views 241 replies 207 participants last post by  ptrmorton 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So as the topic says, how did you hear about this site?

#4 ·
Muzikman, someone switched your keyboard around on ya! You never misspell words. And I can't cover I can't edit a moderator.

OK, Dan told me on VAXC.org. 1st day he made it. I was so happy because I had been getting the old X and the new X questions and answers all mixed up! This site is a real relief! MC

#7 ·
usmc xterra said:
Muzikman, someone switched your keyboard around on ya! You never misspell words. And I can't cover I can't edit a moderator.

OK, Dan told me on VAXC.org. 1st day he made it. I was so happy because I had been getting the old X and the new X questions and answers all mixed up! This site is a real relief! MC
You must not proof read many of my posts. I make typos all the time and I can't spell to save my life. ;)

But thanks, got it fixed.

BTW, On the original board I was member #2 (just behind Dan), now I am member #3. :)

#9 ·
I was on another forum, which I don't go to anymore, and dan invited me here. Thanks. Alot more info on the 05-07s.

#11 ·
I heard about it from Dan on Xterrafirma

#12 ·
When I was researching data on the Xterras prior to purchasing, I did a google search for owner forums and The New X came up along with others.
Best way I have found to research a vehicle is to peruse the owners forums.

#14 ·
I joined XOC and put a post in the New Member section. Shortly after that I received a PM to check this site out.

#15 ·
Re: How did you hear about TherNewX.org?

muzikman said:
So as the topic says, how did you hear about this site?
Well, as the topic asks about "TherNewX.org", I'd have to say I've never heard of it before (notice the R between "The" and "New").

As for TheNewX.org, I found it when doing some web-based research before I bought my X.

#20 ·
ClubFrontier.org

figured I'd check it out. there's some good stuff on here i dont get from CF, so i visit every now and again.