Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

How did you hear about TheNewX.org?

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I think XF, but I really do not remember.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Muzikman, someone switched your keyboard around on ya! You never misspell words. And I can't cover I can't edit a moderator.

OK, Dan told me on VAXC.org. 1st day he made it. I was so happy because I had been getting the old X and the new X questions and answers all mixed up! This site is a real relief! MC

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Mine was from XF. We had a section dedicated to the Next Gen. Then we jumped ship and got this created. :)

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
usmc xterra said:
Muzikman, someone switched your keyboard around on ya! You never misspell words. And I can't cover I can't edit a moderator.

OK, Dan told me on VAXC.org. 1st day he made it. I was so happy because I had been getting the old X and the new X questions and answers all mixed up! This site is a real relief! MC
You must not proof read many of my posts. I make typos all the time and I can't spell to save my life. ;)

But thanks, got it fixed.

BTW, On the original board I was member #2 (just behind Dan), now I am member #3. :)

·
on line
1,479 Posts
A google search for brush guards with winches, it took me to the blackpanther thread. :cheers:

·
on line
358 Posts
I was on another forum, which I don't go to anymore, and dan invited me here. Thanks. Alot more info on the 05-07s.

·
on line
807 Posts
I heard about it from Dan on Xterrafirma

·
on line
551 Posts
When I was researching data on the Xterras prior to purchasing, I did a google search for owner forums and The New X came up along with others.
Best way I have found to research a vehicle is to peruse the owners forums.

·
on line
210 Posts
My answer is XOC - I should add that it was a topic posted by Dan about his new creation - I register on or about the first day...

Hey Dan - Thanks again for this wonderfull site!

Hey fellow members - Thanks again for all the good info posted here!

Regards

·
on line
384 Posts
I joined XOC and put a post in the New Member section. Shortly after that I received a PM to check this site out.

·
on line
641 Posts
Re: How did you hear about TherNewX.org?

muzikman said:
So as the topic says, how did you hear about this site?
Well, as the topic asks about "TherNewX.org", I'd have to say I've never heard of it before (notice the R between "The" and "New").

As for TheNewX.org, I found it when doing some web-based research before I bought my X.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Re: How did you hear about TheNewX.org?

muzikman said:
So as the topic says, how did you hear about this site?
Simple. I started it with the help of Greg and a couple of others. :cheers:

·
on line
400 Posts
funny thing is no one joined because they seen thenewx sticker.. Guess you know what someone needs to do.. Get Some Stickers For Sale

·
on line
294 Posts
ClubFrontier.org

figured I'd check it out. there's some good stuff on here i dont get from CF, so i visit every now and again.

1 - 20 of 223 Posts