Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

do you think a hood scoop would look sweet on our truck?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think, I personally would jump at the chance to pick up an aftermarket hood with a scoop that matched our trucks lines.

this poll does not include "stick on scoops" I think most of us agree those are cheezy

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hell yeah... It would also help to fit a supercharger in our X's without cutting the protective shield and underside of the hood.

If you find something or have someone fab one up... I am in.

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S_e_X-Terra said:
Hell yeah... It would also help to fit a supercharger in our X's without cutting the protective shield and underside of the hood.

If you find something or have someone fab one up... I am in.
I knew I wasnt alone in this!! I think it would be perfect with the styling/lines of our truck, I'll let you know if I find anything.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
i am on the other side, I think it wouldn't look good. But it your X so post pics if you ever get one.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
It's my opinion that it "could" look good, given you chose the right scoop for the X.

Like something similar to this, low profile, clean lines, minus the fugly chick on the hood...

·
on line
27 Posts
A functional hood scoop would be sweet.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Xterra front end design, is not condusive, to a hood scoop and most FUNCTIONAL scoops with proper hood design, operate at above 80 mph--

--NO---

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: These are FUNCTIONAL scoops--

--

--

--great for racing, bad for SUV--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts