Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone - Where I live we have a huge problem with the acorns and them falling on vehicles and leaving small dings. Since my whole neighborhood is like this I really dont have an option on where to park. Will that vinyl hood blackout by Vigg Designs prevent dings in my hood?? I am trying to think of ideas but I dont want to leave towels over my hood everynight - PITA. Any suggestions/info would be great.

·
on line
64 Posts
It would be costly, but they make full car covers that you could put on when your cars parked outside.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
I believe they are 3mm thick so I can see some dent protection coming form the decal. Doubt it would stop all...to do that maybe you should hire roving bands of squirrels... :geek:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Funny I almost forgot about Acorn season until this weekend and the wind and rain storm in the Northeast. My house, gutters, and yard is covered with those stupid things. The worst part is they all have to be hand raked.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
You use a ladder and a trash can to stop acorns??? Oh yea, pick 'em before they fall... :geek:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
:sign5: it would be even funier it it was actually you in that picture

·
on line
1,884 Posts
BGXterra said:
:sign5: it would be even funier it it was actually you in that picture
And who says it isn't! :geek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts