Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last change I promise. Hollister will re-open Sunday April 27th.

When: Sunday April 27th

Where: (Hollister Hills Upper Ranch closed for 25-26th ) We are going the 27th. Camping at lower Ranch on Sat just to get out of the house and an early start on Sunday. There is no 4x4 trail on lower ranch. Wheeling will be the 27th only.

Why: Cabin fever

What: Wheeling Sunday 27th

Put it on your schedule, will try to have NCXC stickers available.

Calipro4x- IN
21SF- IN
Mudlife- ?
Markye412-?
Hybrid90-?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Little early to be asking but do you have a schedule already? No camping for me and Saturday I "supposedly" have to attend a co-ed baby shower at noon. :(

Need to work my magic to persuade the wife to go by herself then maybe I can meet up with you guys. If not, I can head up after the baby shower but it might be too late huh?

Anyways... interested as of now.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Little early to be asking but do you have a schedule already? No camping for me and Saturday I "supposedly" have to attend a co-ed baby shower at noon. :(

Need to work my magic to persuade the wife to go by herself then maybe I can meet up with you guys. If not, I can head up after the baby shower but it might be too late huh?

Anyways... interested as of now.
Schedule?

We will be there till Sunday if you can make it afternoon on Sat that would be fine as we will be camping over night Sat and Wheeling some more Sun.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Have fun out there. I'll be driving down to Death valley on the 26th to get some much needed R&R away from civilization but I'll try and catch you all next time.

·
on line
4,593 Posts
I have a prior commitment that weekend.

Y'all have fun!
Save me a sticker!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello, I am in and would like to join the norcal xterra club and do some fine wheeling with my fellow xterra people. Count me in
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 105 Posts