Transcooler fan
Built in power inverter with two plugs
OTRATTW switches for all

Armor/Exterior
Home-made sliders 3/16"
Gobi ladder - passenger
Calmini bumper with tire swing

Out with the old: 10.12.09 - 7:1:12
Old 2005 X got hailed on and "totaled" so I traded in..

In with the new: 7.2.12
bought this 07 4WD whitey

Here are some new pictures from goneMOAB and some wheeling in Bridgeport, Texas.

5.20-26.13
Wheelin in Bridgeport with RandumbHero and AKSoutherland

goneMOAB 2013

Three wheelin!

Put on a new bumper with matching 5th wheel last week.
(Some more build pictures in the 2nd page)

Fabricated a little mounting bracket for the CB radio, just need to reroute the wire so it will reach better..

Rads and SPCs going in..

Installed some OTRATTW switches finally. Love the look of them - very clean.

What do these switches power? All kinds of cool things.. bought a power inverter off Amazon for $20, took it apart, did some painting, wiring, and a few hours later came up with this:

Pimpin ain't easy..

Picked up a Gentex from Ramness

Plasti-dip on the hood. Also got the OR lights from a Colorado member. Thanks Joe!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree! And I'm in stillwater for school - junior mechanical engineering - if you've ever been to stillwater, the building with the green roof is old central and the one to the left is the conoco phillips center.

I am from OKC/Edmond though. I technically live in OKC, but my neighbors across the street are in Edmond. I live out east of I-35. What about you?

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'm glad you put together a build thread, now I know to look for a white built up x at the amarillo meet. I like what you've done with it though.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was time I put something together. It was pretty stock until the last weekend or so.. I didn't think it was hardly worthy of a build page. And thank you, I think it's turning out pretty well too. You need to put together a build page!

·
Registered
796 Posts
It was time I put something together. It was pretty stock until the last weekend or so.. I didn't think it was hardly worthy of a build page. And thank you, I think it's turning out pretty well too. You need to put together a build page!
I've got one, I think I updated it recently with the sliders. I don't keep up with it like I do my build on Xterra Nation.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
139 Posts
I agree! And I'm in stillwater for school - junior mechanical engineering - if you've ever been to stillwater, the building with the green roof is old central and the one to the left is the conoco phillips center.

I am from OKC/Edmond though. I technically live in OKC, but my neighbors across the street are in Edmond. I live out east of I-35. What about you?
I live in Moore. Right off 134th and Western. I recognize the area now that you mention. I once got a Transporting Open Container ticket around there when I was 20 and up there with buddies.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't see your first post until today, it was nice meeting you too! Thanks for the picture, I still need to go through and upload some from the trip. I'm glad we made it through Strike Ravine in one piece..

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Strike Ravine was fun, Olaf made the difference. Just realized we didn't see you on Hell's Revenge on thursday - I remember Marcin calling your name while going thru the list. Friday Jeff and I bailed out on 7 Mile Rim, we spent a long day in Canyonlands, it was awesome (I think you and your dad biked there one day).

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did bail to do the 7 mile rim on Thursday. I talked to Marcin earlier in the week and he said that if I didn't have a locker and/or skids I wouldn't be able to do Hells Revenge, which was a bummer because I really wanted to do it. I called him about 30 min before we were supposed to meet and left him a message, guess he didn't get it in time. I hope I didn't hold anyone up!

And yeah the mountain biking was incredible. We did the Slick Rock bike trail which starts up near Fins n Things.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some bumper progress pictures. It was a pretty easy install with just the help of my room mate.
Taking off the bumper,
There is TONS of room down there! We could both sit and work on taking out the bolts at the same time.

My big kid's LEGO kit:

Fabbed up a little mount to hold the CB radio while I was at it..
it fits really well actually.

Here's what she looks like all put together:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts