Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Bummer. Never been there, but that is a crappy situation they are in.

Mark, spread the word man, post that link up to as many forums as you can, let's get these guys some support.

Although it didn't help here in PA with Hawkins Hollow, we filled their little meeting room to the point of overflow, I would love to hear the same happens in this case.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Not only do I have CAMO gear, but I still have FULL BODY ARMOR-

_If I lived anywhere, close, I would love to attend, wearing all equip, course, I couldn't pack by S&W 1911, but NOBODY COULD TELL--Good luck-

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
750 Posts
Sounds like they could use an environmental consultant or a good environmental attorney.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
"Not only do I have CAMO gear, but I still have FULL BODY ARMOR- "

Does wearing the camo and armor cover the sound of your joints popping and old bones creaking?

j/k
:salute:

·
on line
1,206 Posts
DBAX said:
"Not only do I have CAMO gear, but I still have FULL BODY ARMOR- "

Does wearing the camo and armor cover the sound of your joints popping and old bones creaking?

j/k
:salute:
Hahaha funny shit :bounce:

·
on line
671 Posts
Opened Again

Got an e-mail saying they were open again.
probably never get there , but I'm hoping my e-mail helped support these guys.
Believe me we could use some places like this in FL.
We had a killer place up by Gainesville for 4x4 & MTB's.
They folded to the All American Dollar & sold out.
Going to be f'in condos now.

http://www.hillznhollarz.com/

Congrats!

·
on line
201 Posts
There was a place very similar to that in northeast KY a few years ago. It was about 10 miles from where I live. I had some fun times in that place but it seemed like a waste to spend money to drive there when I could do it for free so many other places. They had great mud bogs though. People don't really want you trashing their property like that if you're just out driving the hills but mostly you can do anything else you want to do in the area. So that mud bog in the pay to drive place was a nice thing to have locally.

They had a ridiculous hill climb at the local one. The owner said only one 4WD truck had ever made it to the top but apparently the rail buggies did it all the time. Nothing like a really lightweight machine with lots of power and a super roll cage to really climb the steep hills. You can't get traction with the front tires on a 4WD for the most part anyway.

I was sorry to see that place shut down. I took my old Raider out there several times and had a lot of fun riding the trails that were supposed to be ATV only trails. That Raider could eat up stuff like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts