Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clown: --Well I got nothing to do right now , so I thought I'd show a couple of pictures of one of the lakes we camp at about 8000 ft-

--

--

--now, just a teaser to show you why I don't run out of ammunition--

--

--now in the third oicture, there's a dog and a deer-can you see the deer???

-- :geek: --later-JIMBO

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Deers straight ahead in the middle isn't it?

Great pics, I am jealous. I need some mountains around me :compress:

·
on line
376 Posts
Looks like a load of fun!!!!!!!!!! LOL yea when I use to load my load table looked a lilttle like that. Not as much though'.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
- :clown: -yea , thats it lostboy, a little Doe-I don't know where the hell the dog came from, but he couldn't catch that young deer-

-
lostboy said:
Deers straight ahead in the middle isn't it?

Great pics, I am jealous. I need some mountains around me :compress:
--- :geek: -JIMBO

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Looks like all a criminal would need to rob your house would be a gun, all the ammo is there for that taking and easy to find. Once they secure that room, there is going to be a lot of noise. I only keep enough out to fight my way to one of 6 secret locations where I have ammo. Then there is the warehouse.

Seriously, looks like you are into shooting. You gotta know not to leave ammo out like that right? I hope that is just a display picture. Hell of a nice place to camp though for sure. MC

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:clown:-Damn, can't fool a Marine--

--Actually, I have two safes-full of firearms -in my house (Bolted from inside) except for two strategic security weapons--

--Some of the ammo (picture) is in my loading shed, which has only one dbl lock door and also has enough survival equip/food/water/sleeping facilities/1000 rounds of 5.56 NATO/1000 rounds of .45acp---more!!

--I also have a completely fenced back that is pretty hard to get to-

--OH, and a dog that likes fresh MEAT--

-- :geek: --JIMBO

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
USMC XTERRA said:
Then there is the warehouse.
Ter's and Sidewinders - OK were's the ammo.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Well, I like your answer! My kind of guy! OK I admit, I busted out laughing on the dog that loves fresh meat! I have one of those too.
We are equally equipped, well as far as either of us will admit!
No one puts all the cards on the table do they? LOL MC

JIMBO said:
:clown:-Damn, can't fool a Marine----Actually, I have two safes-full of firearms -in my house (Bolted from inside) except for two strategic security weapons---Some of the ammo (picture) is in my loading shed, which has only one dbl lock door and also has enough survival equip/food/water/sleeping facilities/1000 rounds of 5.56 NATO/1000 rounds of .45acp---more!! -I also have a completely fenced back that is pretty hard to get to---OH, and a dog that likes fresh MEAT--
:geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:clown:--Semper Fi, Marine--

- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts