Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... I can Post :) Thanks for fixing my account Muzikman.

Ok... So does anyone know what wire is the high beem wire from the switch in the steering column. I am trying to hook up my driving lights relay to the same circut as the high beams. I will be running a STDP with center off. One pole I want an "always on" power conection and the second pole I want a tap from the high beam switch.

This way I can have them always off (in center), always on (first position), or only on with high beams (second position).

Any insite on the wire and a good location near the stearing column to find it is?

-MadManX

·
on line
3,272 Posts
So I will be of no help at all on this thread but I just have to comment that you might be the most modified n00b I've ever seen on this site man. :geek:

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
So I will be of no help at all on this thread but I just have to comment that you might be the most modified n00b I've ever seen on this site man. :geek:
Yeah not a bit of help... I've had an account for about 6 months, finally was able to track down an admin to fix it.

Getting ready to head to the truck now with a voltmeter... Guess the laptop comes with in case someone chimes in :)

-MadManX

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...

Come on... Did the n00b stump all you guys? :) I only have 3 more days to get this done before my roadtrip. Can anyone with a service manual look this up for me?

-MadManX

·
on line
298 Posts
Y0!

There isnt one. Not as far as I can tell anyways. I ended up running a wire in from the fuse box (under hood near firewall, passenger side) to the cabin to use as a highbeam wire.

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that's going to save me alot of time. Ok so to clarify, what wire or did you tap a fuse in the fuse box?

Part that sucks is my relay is mounted to the side of the fuse box and I have to run another wire... Geez

Thanks a lot cause I've still been hunting.

-MadManX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts