1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Houdy Folks

Xout here from good ole Mississippi!

Proud owner of a 03 Xterra 4x4.

I had a Ford Ranger for quite some time, but was having some problems out of her so i traded her in for a 03 civic...... weeeeel that didnt last long. I had to have another 4x4. After lots of nagging from the guys on my local offroad website, i picked myself up another 4x4.

So, here i iz!!!!

Heres pics of the X.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
Welcome! while this site has some great people and welcomes all vehicles, i would agree, if you are looking for technical/mechanical information about your vehicle you should check out some of the sites txterra listed.
if you're just looking for some new friends and wheeling buddies, we're one of the best forum groups you'll find! :eek:ccasion5:

·
on line
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TXterra37 said:
Hey dude, welcome. Not to be too much of d*ck but you do know this site is 99.999% Gen II Xterras? You might have an easier time discussing your X on like Club Xterra or Xterra Owners Club.
a nice warm welcome there....

must be a case of the mondays.

willgrl, thanks for the welcome. Im looking here because i plan on picking up an 06 eventually.

·
on line
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, i just cant go back to having a 2wd..

i gotta have that extra shift lever.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Well, if you want the extra shift lever !!!

--You'll have to forget the 2nd gen X--

Xout said:
ya, i just cant go back to having a 2wd..

i gotta have that extra shift lever.
--But, welcome, you'll find a lot more advantages to the '05 + xterras, stick around, we''ll learn things from you too !!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
376 Posts
Its about time you join some Xterra forums!

*and in case you didnt make the connection, I'm Nismo_Trukr from Mississippi-Mud

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts

·
on line
704 Posts
Xout said:
TXterra37 said:
Hey dude, welcome. Not to be too much of d*ck but you do know this site is 99.999% Gen II Xterras? You might have an easier time discussing your X on like Club Xterra or Xterra Owners Club.
a nice warm welcome there....

must be a case of the mondays.

willgrl, thanks for the welcome. Im looking here because i plan on picking up an 06 eventually.
Sarcasm and emotions may be harder to spot on forums. TXterra excused himself and you should not feel threatened. The best thing about this site is that people are actually extremely friendly compared to any other off-roading forum. XOC is more suitable for your needs because you will find a lot of information regarding the original X. This site is mostly dedicated to the second generation... I wonder what will happen when a new model rolls out.

Anyway, do not take things personally. We are a very nice bunch of guys and I am terribly sorry for telling you that XOC may be a better place for you. Well, at least in terms of finding people with the same model. If you want to talk to a bunch of nice folks, then thenewx.org is definitely the place.

Welcome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts